News

Five men treated in Antrim Area after boozy ‘stag party’

Thursday, 25 May 2017

Five men treated  in Antrim Area after boozy ‘stag party’ thumbnail

THE Public Health Agency has warned local people of the dangers of over-indulging in alcohol after five men were treated at Antrim Area Hospital at the weekend following a boozy stag party in Poland.
It is believed that one of the men had his 'stomach pumped' while the other four were discharged after being assessed and treated for 'alcohol poisoning' in the hospital's busy emergency department.
The Northern Health Trust said that it was unable to comment on individual cases.
The Public Health Agency for Northern Ireland also said that it could not comment on individual cases but a spokesperson issued a timely reminder about the dangers of binge drinking.
*Read the full story in this week's Antrim Guardian

Share

Subscribe to read full newspaper »

Send to a friend

Please complete the following form to inform a friend about this page.

In order to process your information we must ask you to enter the letters in the image into the box:

CAPTCHA Image play audio version Reload Image

* Mandatory field - please complete